Business Career Exploring is a hands-on program open to young men and women from 14 to 20 years old with an interest in the many functional areas within a business, including Sales/Marketing, Operations, Finance/Accounting, Customer Service, Human Resources, and Information Technology.learning more about careers in the field of Business.
THE MOST POPULAR BUSINESS EXPLORING CAREERS INCLUDE:
• Accountant / CPA
• Customer Service
• Human Resource Managers / Specialists
You get to experience firsthand what it’s like… develop a business budget, create and implement a marketing plan, write a business plan, apply for a small business loan, lead people and manage processes, and much more….
BUSINESS CAREER EXPLORING WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH THE FOLLOWING BENEFITS:
• Improved self-confidence
• Leadership experience and social network development
• Fun and Exciting “hands-on” career experiences
• Community service opportunities
• College & Career Readiness preparation
Engineering & Technology Career Exploring is a hands-on program open to young men and women from the 14 to 20 years old with an interest in learning more about careers in the fields of Engineering & Technology.
THE MOST POPULAR ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY EXPLORING CAREERS INCLUDE
• Aerospace Engineers
• Agricultural Engineers
• Biomedical Engineers
• Chemical Engineers
• Civil Engineers
• Environmental Engineers
• Industrial Engineers
• Materials Engineers
• Geological Engineers
• Petroleum Engineers
• Software Engineers
You get to experience firsthand what it’s like to be on the cutting edge of engineering and technology discoveries and much more….
Communications Career Exploring is a hands-on program open to young men and women from 14 to 20 years old with an interest in learning more about careers in the fields of Communications, including opportunities in TV, radio, journalism, graphic design and more.
THE MOST POPULAR COMMUNICATIONS EXPLORING CAREERS INCLUDE:
• Television / Radio broadcaster
• Graphic Artist
• Editor – newspaper or magazine
• Public Relations manager
• Satellite communications technician
• Marketing & Advertising specialist
• TV, Radio and Sports Announcer
• News analysts, reporters, and correspondents
• Writing & Editing
• Broadcast & Sound Engineering Technicians
• Satellite Communications Specialist
• Graphic design
You get to experience firsthand what it’s like to develop and edit a story for a news broadcast, plan a media event, produce a radio or TV broadcast, and develop and edit pictures.